Its the usual 5 aside league rules in respect of the deposits & match forfeits:
- All teams must pay a refundable deposit to enter a league.
- To receive a full refund of the deposit, teams must ensure that all match fees are paid in full for every match of their season.
- Teams must turn up to all of their fixtures or pay any applicable match forfeits for missing matches (see below) before they can receive their deposit back.
- When registering for a league, a team commits to a whole season and will only receive their deposit back once a season is complete or (if they can not continue) can find a suitable replacement team.
- It will be assumed that a team will continue on to the next season with their deposit rolling over to the new season.
- A team must give at least two weeks notice (from the last match day of the league’s season) if they do not want to continue to the next season.
The following rules are designed to ensure that no opposition is left without a game and fixtures run smoothly. For repeated absence, offending teams may be ejected from a League.
2.10 If a team fails to turn up for a fixture without informing a league manager a minimum of 48 hrs prior to Kickoff time, they pay for the whole match (both team fees) and forfeit the match 0-5.
2.11 If a league manager is informed that a team can’t make a fixture 48 hrs (or more) prior to kick off time, the team pay for their match fees only and forfeit match 0-5
2.12 If a league manager is informed that a team can’t make a fixture a week (or more) prior to kick off time, the team forfeits the match 0-5
* If a team forfeits any match and there are applicable fees, they must top up your deposit (to original amount) before the next match. More information on T&Cs can be found here